CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP FORM
- Beneficiary Name- Federation of Indian Industry
- Beneficiary Account No- 10070947396
- Beneficiary Bank Name- IDFC First Bank Ltd.
- Branch- Gurugram, Golf Course Road Branch
- Branch Code- 021001
- Beneficiary Bank Address- India
- Swift Code- IDFBINBBMUM
- IFSC Code- IDFB0021001 (Used for RTGS and NEFT transactions)
- MICR Code- 110751002
- District- Gurugram
- State- Haryana
Fee StructureFor Manufacturing and service sector with effect from 15th June 2020
|Category||Investment limit||Annual Turnover
( Total of Domestic and Export Turnover)
|Entrance fee (INR)
One time only*
|Annual Subscription (INR)|
|Micro Industry||Upto INR 1cr||Upto INR 5cr||2,500||5,000|
|Small Industry||Upto INR 10cr||Upto INR 50cr||5,000||10,000|
|Medium Industry||Upto INR 50cr||Upto INR 250cr||10,000||20,000(Upto 100cr Turnover|
|40,000 (Upto 250cr Turnover)|
- The entrance fee and membership fee shall be refunded, in case membership application is not approved.
- Large Industry: For turnover exceeding Rs. 250 crore, membership proposals shall be submitted on request.
- Proof of the latest investment figure (either a registration certificate or a certification by the auditors) is to be submitted.
- Affiliated Association/Institutional Member / Associate Member / Social Organisation– Rs 20,000 per year (No voting rights)
- Chartered Accountant / Company Secretary / Advocate – Use Separate Form
- For fresh start up Companies not yet started production: Rs. 5 ,000/- p.a. (fixed). Give Startup registration certificate.
- 1st payment: Full fee for admissions during Jan–June.
- For membership after June, half fee payable and coverage till December.
- Full next year fee also to be remitted alongwith this to avail this rebate.
- This would cover your membership till 31st December next year.
- Membership Subscription is calculated on the basis of calendar year (Jan-Dec).